BLS Healthcare Provider Classroom Course $57.00
(Discounted classes available at your location)
Classroom courses are taught by Y-CPR Academy’s certified AHA instructors. The classroom course is a blended course that incorporates videos, visual aids, discussions and hands-on practice. Once you complete the classroom training, you will receive an AHA certification that is valid for two years.
Course Length: 3 – 4 hours
To renew your BLS Certification:
- You must bring your expired certification card to class.
- Your card cannot be more than 3 month expired.
- This course is online and in-person skill check off.
- After signing up for this course you will receive directions to complete the online portion of this course.
This course is excellent for working professionals who have limited time to sit in a classroom for 4 hours to repeat a course they have taken for years. This course is to prep you for the in person skills test.
Course Length: 1 hour
BLS Healthcare Provider Hybrid Online Course & in-person skills session
This course is convenient fast and meets all updates that reflect AHA 2015 Guidelines. You have access to the course 7/24, You can stop and start as often as you like, you can take the course from your cell phone, internet and iPad. We provide in person skills 5 days a week to meet your needs. Once you complete the hands-on, in-person skills session, you will receive an BLS Provider American Heart Association certification that is valid for two years.
Who needs Healthcare Professional CPR?
- In-hospital and out-of-hospital healthcare employees
- Students pursuing healthcare or emergency medical service careers
- NAs, MAs, RNs, RNPs, PAs, RDs, MDs and ATCs
- Dentists, hygienists and dental assistants
American Heart Association Healthcare Course Syllabus
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR/AED sequence
- Check for breathing
- Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
- Bag-Mask Ventilation (BMV)
- 1-2 rescuer sequence
- Rescue breathing
- Advanced airway
- Teamwork CPR sequence
- And so much more!