Y-CPR Academy is proud to provide American Heart Association (AHA) classes. We are professional, certified AHA instructors, who teach CPR to workplaces, healthcare providers, childcare providers, individuals and groups. Located in Redmond, we offer CPR training and certifications, BLS courses and more to the surrounding areas of Bothell, Bellevue, Renton and Sammamish, and throughout King, Pierce and Snohomish counties. Ask about our mobile classes.
- We recognize that your time is valuable, so we’ve designed our classes to be effective and to the point.
- Discounts are available to groups and non-profit organizations.
- Y-CPR Academy believes in teaching superior courses that are dynamic, interactive and fun.
DYNAMIC, INTERACTIVE CLASSES
- Our classes are dynamic and energetic to keep our students engaged, on their toes and ready to save lives.
- With interactive courses, we help students to build their confidence with hands-on training.
- We know CPR can be intimidating, so we make classes fun! We want to help our students to feel empowered.
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION
- We teach classes specifically designed for healthcare, childcare, and workforce providers.
- We also offer classes geared towards professionals of any industry or workforce.
- Our trainers provide in-person skill sessions necessary to attain your group or personal CPR certification.