BLS Recertification for Healthcare Providers
To renew your BLS Certification:
- You must bring your expired certification card to class.
- Your card cannot be more than 3 month expired.
- This course is online and in-person skill check off.
- After signing up for this course you will receive directions to complete the online portion of this course.
This course is excellent for working professionals who have limited time to sit in a classroom for 4 hours to repeat a course they have taken for years. This course is to prep you for the in person skills test.
Course Length: 1 hour
*Discounted classes available at your location
Located in Redmond, Y-CPR Academy offers classes and certification courses to healthcare professionals in the Seattle and Eastside areas including Bellevue, Kirkland, Bothell, Renton & Sammamish.
Who needs Healthcare Professional CPR?
- In-hospital and out-of-hospital healthcare employees
- Students pursuing healthcare or emergency medical service careers
- NAs, MAs, RNs, RNPs, PAs, RDs, MDs and ATCs
- Dentists, hygienists and dental assistants